Alhamdulillah...rezeki babies agaknye...i received email from Ms Hana from Bebemarmalade...she emailed me and asked whether ok if die hadiahkan i swaddle blanket...wowwwwwwwwwww, tkejut gak...coz ade ke org nak bg brg free kan?heheheheheheeh....
So i pon tanye la swaddle blanket tu ape?maklumla....brg2 psl baby nad blom hbs khatam lagi..heheheeh..xtau sgt psl brg2 baby lagi...
So, sape yg xtau ape tu Swaddle blanket /Muslin Wraps, here the info :
Swaddling Your Baby :
“Swaddling”, or “tight wrapping”, is an age-old technique used to make the baby feel safe and secure. Swaddling provides your baby with a warm and cozy feeling, much like how the baby would have felt in the womb. Swaddling also ensures that your baby sleeps on his or her back to reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and it reduces the need for loose covers in a young baby’s cot. Babies have very little control over their muscle movements and often wake themselves up with their sudden arm and leg movements. Swaddling may provide the comfort your baby will need for a restful sleep.
“The essential baby item, now and for the future, is the swaddling wrap. Swaddling has a magical effect on babies. It soothes, comforts and secures young infants in a womb-like environment. Swaddling a baby in a 100% cotton wrap can help prevent overheating, and swaddling babies on their backs is considered to be protective against SIDS. The swaddling wrap can also evolve to become the all-important security object as babies get older.”
Benefits of swaddling :
• Swaddling helps make your baby feel secure and comfortable, as it imitates the security they experienced in the womb. When wrapped, your baby is likely to sleep longer and be less restless.
• In the first few days of life, swaddling can help your baby stay warm until his or her internal thermostat kicks in.
• A nightly routine of swaddling means that swaddling becomes a trigger for sleep and your baby will naturally fall asleep quickly when swaddled.
• Swaddling helps baby sleep on his or her back. It is recommended that babies sleep on their backs to reduce the risk of SIDS.
• Babies often wake themselves with sudden arm and leg movements (startle reflexes) that they cannot control - this is less of a problem for a swaddled baby.
• It prevents your baby moving around the cot and getting into dangerous or uncomfortable positions.
• Swaddling keeps bedclothes tight and neat for a safe sleep.
• It keeps your baby's face uncovered
Easy Step-By-Step Guide to Swaddling Your Baby
Step 1: Lay the wrap flat and fold the top corner into a triangle then place your baby in the centre with his or her head above the fold of the wrap.
Step 2: Take one corner of the wrap and place it snugly around your baby, tucking the excess in at the back.
Step 3: Fold the bottom of the wrap up and over your baby's feet.
Step 4: Lastly, fold the other side of the wrap around your baby, tucking the excess underneath. Be sure to smooth out any lumps in the fabric underneath your baby.
Source info from Mr Google.
Ni la Swaddle Blanket yg nadya dapat tu...
comel kan design die?
Ms Hana suruh nadya choose whether i want the pink or blue swaddle...since nad xconfirm lagi gender, so nad amik blue je la...atleast kalau baby gurl pon bleh pakai kan?
It is 100% cotton n kain die lembut sangat...nad rase baby pon selesa if kite nak bedung die...really comfy n kain xpanas...
You girls can get this swaddle/muslin wraps kat Fabulous Mom. Harge die rm69.00...
In a pack, it consist of 3 muslin wraps. Mmg worth it.
Psssstttttt..now Fabulous Mom tgh ade sale...check it out gurls :)
Lastly, thanks again Ms Hana :)